Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jacks Football

I went to the SDSU/WIU game yesterday and it was an exciting first half as the Jacks scored 24 unanswered points. I left shortly after halftime when the score was 24-6. I went over to a house to hang out with some friends and they were listening to the game on the internet. WIU had come back to within two by the end of the game, so we intently listened to the last two minutes of the game. The Jacks held off the Leathernecks to win the game, but I wouldn't have known how close the game really was unless I was able to listen to it on the internet. That's what this post is about. I am glad that radio stations put live webcasts on the internet so I can follow my favorite sports teams. I also listen to high school football on friday nights on dakotaradiogroup.com; it's the best way to keep track of my alma mater.

No comments: