Sunday, December 14, 2008
BLIZZARD
With temperatures of -8 and the wind blowing 40 mph, winter is definitely back in Brookings. As I was running back from my girlfriends house, I dropped my new Batman movie in a snow bank. I noticed that it was gone out of my coat just as I was jogging past Medary Commons. I had to turn around and run back to the sidewalk in front of Waneta before I found it again. I then proceded to sprint/walk/almost stop because I had a side ache/freeze before I got back to Pierson. My shoes were filled with snow from jumping in 3 ft snow drifts and my eyes were a little cold from the wind. Overall, my new gloves and neck warmer worked well in the blizzard conditions so my hands and cheeks weren't really that cold. I heard that the high temperature for tomorrow is supposed to be -5.....dang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment