Monday, October 6, 2008
Nigerian Scammers
When one of my teachers said that her email account had been used by scammers, I could only laugh. She said that there were approximately 800 emails in her inbox and she didn't know who any of the people were. They were trying to send her money because someone had used her address for a scam. The most common scammers are Nigerians for some reason. They won't stop doing it because old people are very gullible and will send money to anyone who says they need help. That was, of course, a huge exaggeration but you get my point. One blogger named Maddox has taken things into his own hands and actually sent emails back and forth with a scammer. The whole exchange is very funny and can be found at his website. If I was ever sent an email asking for money, I would definitely do what Maddox did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment