The new Diablo is finally going to be coming out soon and so I would like to take a moment and reflect on all of the great times I've had while gaming online.
I started online gaming in middle school, back when I had dial-up internet service. It wasn't that fun because the internet was terribly slow. My game of choice was Diablo and then Diablo II. I played with a bunch of friends from school and we all had a good time. Then I took a break from online gaming during high school before starting back up in college with Battlefield 2. With up to 64 players in a single game, the action was always nonstop. Call of Duty 4 came out last year and that took over every dorm room on campus. My roommate just got it so we have been playing it nonstop for the last couple of weeks. When people say that MMOG (Massively Multiplayer Online Games) are dumb, they have most likely never played one. If you have never tried one, please do so. It is fun to taunt your opponents and also make friends online. MMOG's are they way of the future and online gaming is definitely here to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment